The eBay Affiliate Program is considered by many to be the best affiliate program on the net today. Officially called the eBay Partner Network or EPN, this is the affiliate scheme which lets you promote eBay products, directly onto your site. You then earn commission when someone buys these products directly from eBay.
The eBay Affiliate Program commission is calculated on a per click basis, based on a percentage of their sales commissions and also a quality score system, only know to eBay.
As stated above, the eBay’s Affiliates Program is often considered to be the best affiliate program on the net today and this is for a number of reasons;
- Many eBay affiliates say they get their highest payouts from the eBay Partner Network
- eBay’s has a massive range of products – they have over 70 million sellers world wide
- eBay’s trusted reputation with buyers
- PayPal is so easy to use that buyers are more likely to purchase
- Most importantly from an affiliate marketers point of view, eBay’s affiliate Program gives you 7 day cookies. This means that when someone clicks onto eBay from your site, you will earn commission on whatever they buy within the next 7 days.
- eBay’s affiliate scheme offers many different tools which you can easily incorporate into your website – most notability – the ability to put live listings directly from eBay onto your site.
- Also, it is possible to geo-target the eBay listings shown on your site. This means that the live eBay listing shown on your site will be from your visitors home country, which means you should get higher commissions.